Claims Management Services for Underwriting Agencies/Coverholders
Gallagher Bassett has provided specialist outsourced claims management services for underwriting agencies and coverholders since 1998, and has accumulated substantial knowledge of the unique requirements of this market.
We understand the differences between the traditional insurer market and the underwriting sector, and this allows us to achieve outstanding results for our underwriting agency partners across all classes of insurance, including casualty, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and employee compensation programs.
GB has a proven ability to tailor claims management services based on prompt service delivery for specialised or niche risks. This helps underwriting agencies achieve compliance and fiscal satisfaction with their insurer partners both locally and internationally.
We deliver cost-effective and complaint handling of claims in all New Zealand and Australian jurisdictions, through our tem of over 85 general insurance claims specialists.
Our Services for Underwriting Agencies/Coverholders
GB provides underwriting agencies and coverholders with a complete range of claims management services, including:
- Tailored ‘end-to-end’ claims management programs, from notification of loss through to claim finalisation
- Award-winning corporate governance framework to ensure compliance with the Australian and New Zealand General Insurance Code of Practice
- Structured communication and reporting protocols to incorporate all stakeholders
- National claims team, based in all New Zealand and Australian jurisdictions
- Experienced specialists in all classes including casualty, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and employee compensation programs
- Dedicated relationship manager and performance measurement framework
- Operational and internal auditing to ensure consistency with agreed objectives
- Robust 24/7 self-serve web-based reporting systems uniquely tailored for the underwriting market – including real-time alert functionality for new claims, reserve movements, payments and closures.
Benefits for Underwriting Agencies/Coverholders
The benefits of GB’s service offering for underwriting agencies and coverholders include:
- Reducing portfolio liabilities – GB reduces portfolio liabilities through robust cost containment strategies.
- Service delivery – GB understands the needs of the different insurance entities and will deliver claims management services aligned to your strategic business goals.
- Protecting your brand and reputation – GB delivers industry ‘best practice’ customer service initiatives, ensuring all stakeholders are satisfied and your brand is protected.
- Internal and stakeholder control frameworks – GB’s corporate governance framework provides you with the necessary peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance.
- Portfolio trends supported by management information – GB provides proactive management of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling.