Accident and Health claims management
Gallagher Bassett have a high degree of expertise in the management of accident and health claims including accidental injury, illness, temporary disablement, permanent disablement and death.
GB manage more than 3,000 accident and health claims every year on behalf of government departments, major insurers and self-insured clients, including carriers, intermediaries, London market, government entities and corporations.
We employ an experienced national team of accident and health claims specialists throughout our offices in New Zealand and Australia.
Why Partner with GB
- Robust cost containment strategies to control spending and reduce portfolio liabilities
- Award winning corporate governance framework to provide peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance
- Our commitment to understanding your business and ensuring the delivery of claims management services aligned to your business objectives
- Best practice customer service initiatives to protect your brand and enhance your reputation
- Proactive oversight of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling.
Each year GB administers in excess of $5 million in accident and health claim payments for our clients, achieving outstanding results including:
- Reduction in legal and investigation costs, including an annual saving of $1.5 million per annum for one client
- 100% compliance with relevant Government Legislation and/or Insurer Policy and business practices
- Early intervention and resolution through proactive claims management
- Proven reduction in average life of claims.