Gallagher Bassett has assembled a cyber claims service that integrates technical expertise, with an understanding of policy coverage. Our cyber team blends loss adjusting, underwriting and project management experience with deep IT domain knowledge.
Benefits to Insurers
Customer – providing real expertise in a crisis and guiding them through insured and uninsured costs.BI – combining relevant IT expertise with financial skills to lower claim costs and drive faster claim resolution.
Coverage – combining both IT and insurance knowledge to advise on betterment, claim triggers and policy limitations that may apply.
Recovery – forensic tools and data experts identify areas of loss faster resulting in economic solutions that improve the potential for recovery.
Scale – providing an expert claim response to a mass attack that affects multiple customers, underpinned by GB’s cloud based CatAssist platform.
- Our proprietary cloud based claims management system is the most advanced in the market.
- Retains all claim information, all communications, provider reports, reserve development.
- Enables tight project management of all claim actions and inputs.
- Online, real time visibility and integrated reporting
- Our catastrophe management program expertly handles multiple claims resulting from mass attack. It enables the continued and consistent delivery of all KPI’s during a crisis event.
For scale events, we:
- Activate the catastrophe plan predefined and specific to each Insurer.
- Utilise our New Zealand based triage call centre.
- Draw from resources in our Australian business and global network.
- Project manage restoration activities.
- Ensure constant communication across Insureds, Insurers and Brokers.
Why partner with GB?
- GB is ISO27001 certified demonstrating our commitment to information security.
- GB is one of the seven cloud service providers approved by New Zealand’s Ministry of Health. Approval required meeting New Zealand’s Cloud Computing Information and Privacy Considerations (NZ-ISPC) risk assessment.
- GB production systems are housed in an Australian Signals Directorate (federal government) certified data centre.