Travel Claims Management
GB has a high degree of expertise in managing travel claims on behalf of specialised carriers and the London market.
Annually our teams are managing in excess of 3,000 claims on personal domestic and international risks, along with worldwide corporate travel coverages. Working with 24/7 emergency assistance partners, our specialists respond to claims all over the world in real time, following policy holder losses.
Travel Claims Management Services
We tailor our services to your requirements. Our travel claims management services include:
- A dedicated service team with the capability to manage claims on a 24/7 basis
- Targeted strategies for control and reduction in average claims cost and fraud prevention
- Agreed best practice customer service standards
- Scalability – capacity to meet changing volumes
- Intimate understanding of your business objectives and end-customer relationships
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Cost effective, proactive and credible dispute resolution mechanisms
- 24/7 comprehensive support, with web-accessible claims management information systems
- Flexible and tailored reports specific to your requirements
- Consistent compliance in external audits, insurance ombudsman service and clients
Why Partner with GB
- Robust cost containment strategies to control spending and reduce portfolio liabilities
- Award winning corporate governance framework to provide peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance
- Our commitment to understanding your business and ensuring the delivery of claims management services aligned to your business objectives
- Best practice customer service initiatives to protect your brand and enhance your reputation
- Proactive oversight of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling.
Each year GB administers in excess of $5 million in travel claim payments for our clients, achieving outstanding results including:
- Early intervention and resolution through proactive claims management
- Proven reduction in average life of claims
- Consistent compliance in external audits, insurance ombudsman service and clients.