Claims Management Services for the London Market
Gallagher Bassett has provided specialist, outsourced claims management services for the London Market since 1998, assisting Lloyd’s Syndicates to manage their New Zealand portfolios.
GB has accumulated substantial knowledge of the unique requirements of this market, which now represents roughly 40% of our New Zealand and Australian general insurance portfolio.
Combining this experience with our local expertise, we deliver cost-effective and Lloyd’s-compliant handling of claims in all New Zealand jurisdictions, through our team of over 85 general insurance claims specialists.
We continue to achieve outstanding results for our Lloyd’s partners on both open market and binder business, across all classes of insurance including casualty, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and employee compensation programs.
Our Services for the London Market
GB provides Lloyd’s syndicates with a complete range of claims management services, including:
- Tailored ‘end-to-end’ claims management programs, from notification of loss through to claim finalisation
- Award-winning corporate governance framework to ensure compliance with Lloyd’s and the Australian and New Zealand General Insurance Code of Practice.
- Structured communication and reporting protocols to incorporate the retail broker, coverholder, Lloyd’s broker and managing agent
- National claims team, based in all New Zealand and Australian jurisdictions
- Experienced specialists in all classes including casualty, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and employee compensation programs
- Dedicated relationship manager and performance measurement framework
- Operational and internal auditing to ensure consistency with agreed objectives
- Robust 24/7 self-serve web-based reporting systems uniquely tailored for the Lloyd’s market – including real time alert functionality for new claims, reserve movements, payments and closures.
Benefits to Lloyd’s Syndicates and Managing Agents
Benefits of GB’s service offering for the London Market include:
- Reducing portfolio liabilities – GB reduces portfolio liabilities through robust cost containment strategies.
- Service delivery – GB understands the needs of Lloyd’s syndicates and will ensure that GB acts as a true extension of the managing agent.
- Protecting your brand and reputation – GB delivers industry ‘best practice’ customer service initiatives, ensuring all stakeholders are satisfied and your brand is protected.
- Internal and stakeholder control frameworks – GB’s corporate governance framework provides you with the necessary peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance.
- Portfolio trends supported by management information – GB provides proactive management of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling.