Claims Management Services for Corporate clients
Gallagher Bassett have been supporting New Zealand companies with specialised outsourced claims management services since 1998.
We take advantage of our unique experience to deliver cost-effective and compliant handling of claims in all New Zealand and Australian jurisdictions, through our team of over 85 general insurance claims specialists.
Our teams have considerable experience managing discretionary mutual facilities and captives across all classes of insurance, including liability, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and employee compensation programs.
Our Services for Corporate Clients
GB provides corporate entities with access to New Zealand’s most experienced general insurance claim specialists to provide a complete claims outsource solution, including:
- Tailored ‘end to end’ claims management programs, from notification of loss through to claim finalisation
- Fully branded ‘white label’ service to protect and enhance your brand
- Award-winning corporate governance framework to ensure compliance with all legislative requirements
- National team based in all New Zealand and Australian jurisdictions
- Dedicated relationship manager and performance measurement framework
- Operational and peer auditing to ensure consistency with agreed objectives
- 24/7 self-serve web based reporting systems uniquely tailored for corporate risk parameters – including real-time alert functionality for new claims, reserve movements, payments and closures.
Benefits for Corporate Clients
Benefits of GB’s service offering for corporate clients include:
- Reducing Portfolio Liabilities – GB generates a reduction in portfolio liabilities through robust cost containment strategies.
- Protecting your Brand and Reputation – GB deliver industry ‘best practice’ customer service initiatives, ensuring all stakeholders are satisfied and your brand is protected.
- Internal and Stakeholder Control Frameworks – GB’s corporate governance framework provides the necessary peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance.
- Portfolio Trends supported by management information – GB provide proactive oversight of portfolio performance and trending to assist underwriting modelling.