Claims Management Services for Approved Insurers/Carriers
GB has provided outsourced claims management solutions for the Australasian insurer market since 1998.
Our team of over 85 general insurance claims specialists deliver cost-effective claims handling in all New Zealand jurisdictions, including liability, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and niche compensation programs.
GB supports insurers and carriers with both immediate ‘point of pain’ claims management relief, following catastrophes and other major claims events, along with outsourced claims management services for niche portfolios.
We are also experienced in supporting start-up insurers with a compliant claims handling framework that satisfies the provisions of all policy and governance requirements. We offer a safe pair of hands, working collaboratively to satisfy all regulatory guidelines.
Our services for Approved Insurers/Carriers
GB provides insurers/carriers with a complete range of claims management services, including:
- Tailored end-to-end claims management programs, from notification of loss through to claim finalisation
- Fully branded ‘white label’ service to protect and enhance your brand
- Call centre management capability and infrastructure
- Award-winning corporate governance framework that ensures compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- National team based in all New Zealand and Australian jurisdictions
- Experienced specialists covering all classes of insurance including liability, property, accident & health, financial lines, motor and employee compensation programs
- Dedicated relationship manager and performance management framework
- Operational and peer auditing to ensure consistency with agreed objectives
- 24/7 self-serve web-based reporting systems, including real-time alert functionality for new claims, reserve movements, payments and closures.
Benefits for Insurers/Carriers
Benefits of GB’s service offering for approved insurers and carriers include:
- Reducing Portfolio Liabilities – GB generates a reduction in portfolio liabilities through robust cost containment strategies.
- Service Delivery – GB understands the needs of our insurer partners and will ensure the delivery of claims management services aligns to their strategic business goals.
- Protecting your Brand and Reputation – GB deliver industry ‘best practice’ customer service initiatives, ensuring all stakeholders are satisfied and your brand is protected.
- Internal and Stakeholder Control Frameworks – GB’s corporate governance framework provides the necessary peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance.
- Proven Rapid Ramp Up Capability (scalability) – GB gives our insurer partners and regulator’s peace of mind regarding any catastrophe or other event that should occur resulting in widespread claim spikes.
Watch the video below to find out more about how GB has provided claims management solutions for some of the largest catastrophe events in the history of the southern hemisphere.