Insurance Administration – Life & Health
Gallagher Bassett are experts in the day to day policy administration of Group Life and Health insurance programmes including membership data management, billing & receipting, underwriting & claims management (including death, trauma, and temporary & permanent disablement), health claims assessment & payment, annual renewals and member communications.
GB manages more than 85,000 members from hundreds of groups every year on behalf of major New Zealand insurers.
We employ an experienced team of life & health insurance administrators and health claims specialists in our offices in Auckland.
Insurance Administration Services
We tailor our services to your requirements. Our Group Life & Health insurance administration services include:
- A dedicated service team with the capability to manage any Group Life Insurance programme, anywhere in New Zealand or Australia
- Our own advanced, web-based administration software platform
- Targeted strategies for control and reduction in administration costs
- Agreed best practice customer service standards
- Scalability – capacity to meet changing volumes
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Flexible and tailored reports specific to your requirements.
Why partner with GB?
- Robust strategies to control administration costs
- Award winning corporate governance framework to provide peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance
- Capability to provide web based applications for groups and members to access information
- Our commitment to understanding your business and ensuring the delivery of administration services aligned to your business objectives
- Best practice customer service initiatives to protect your brand and enhance your reputation.
We have an established and transparent process in place to ensure the transition of your business is effective and seamless. To connect with an expert and find out more about our services please lodge an enquiry.