What is Group Risk Insurance?
The three types of cover considered for an employee benefit programme are:
- Group Life – provides a lump sum benefit in the event of death. An additional benefit can be added to Group Life cover which addresses Total and Permanent Disablement (‘TPD’). This provides a lump sum benefit if an employee is disabled to the extent that they will be unable to ever work again through illness or injury.
- Group Income Protection – provides a regular income benefit in the event that an employee is unable to work (temporarily or permanently) due to disablement caused by illness or injury.
- Group Trauma – provides a lump sum benefit on diagnosis of one of a number of serious illnesses or conditions.
Insurance Administration Services
We tailor our services to your requirements. Our Group Life insurance administration services include:
- A dedicated service team with the capability to manage any Group Life Insurance programme, anywhere in New Zealand or Australia
- Our own advanced, web-based administration software platform
- Targeted strategies for control and reduction in administration costs
- Agreed best practice customer service standards
- Scalability – capacity to meet changing volumes
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Flexible and tailored reports specific to your requirements.
Why partner with GB?
- Robust strategies to control administration costs
- Award winning corporate governance framework to provide peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance
- Capability to provide web based applications for groups and members to access information
- Our commitment to understanding your business and ensuring the delivery of administration services aligned to your business objectives
- Best practice customer service initiatives to protect your brand and enhance your reputation.
We have an established and transparent process in place to ensure the transition of your business is effective and seamless. To connect with an expert and find out more about our services please lodge an enquiry.