What is Health Insurance?
Health Insurance provides reimbursement of medical expenses in the event that a policy holder requires medical attention for a condition covered by their health insurance policy. Types of health insurance include:
- Hospital Cover – provides cover for surgical or related hospital costs in the event that treatment is required in a hospital
- Specialist and Tests Cover – meets defined costs incurred for specialist consultations or medically required tests
- Primary Care Cover – reimburses defined expenses for GP, Pharmaceutical, Dental and Optical procedures and treatments.
INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
We tailor our services to your requirements. Our Group Health insurance administration services include:
- A dedicated service team with the capability to manage any Group Health Insurance programme, anywhere in New Zealand or Australia
- An experienced Claims assessment and management team
- Our own advanced, web-based administration software platform
- Targeted strategies for control and reduction in administration costs
- Agreed best practice customer service standards
- Scalability – capacity to meet changing volumes
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders
- Flexible and tailored reports specific to your requirements.
WHY PARTNER WITH GB?
- Robust strategies to control administration costs
- Award winning corporate governance framework to provide peace of mind around business risk, service level agreement adherence and contractual compliance
- Capability to provide web based applications for groups and members to access information
- Our commitment to understanding your business and ensuring the delivery of administration services aligned to your business objectives
- Best practice customer service initiatives to protect your brand and enhance your reputation.
We have an established and transparent process in place to ensure the transition of your business is effective and seamless. To connect with an expert and find out more about our services please lodge an enquiry.